2024 National Biotechnology Conference
May 13-16, 2024
San Francisco, CA
Call for Programming – Due October 3rd at 5pm EST
The NBC’s Scientific Programming Committee (SPC) is soliciting ideas for symposia, hot topics and rapid fires for the 2024 meeting which will be held May 13-16, 2024 in San Francisco. The deadline to submit is 5:00 pm EST, October 3rd.
The tracks for this year’s meeting are:
Track 1: Advances in Discovery, Formulation, and Delivery of New Modalities
A tremendous rise in the biologics market has driven significant interest in their discovery and in using novel drug delivery systems to enable drug delivery via different routes. This track focuses on aspects of the discovery and development of biologics and new modalities. Submissions are invited on topics related to multi-specific antibodies, oligonucleotides, proteins, nanobodies, genes, RNA, peptides, cell-free manufactured proteins, vaccines, cells, and allogenic and synthetic cells. Discussions are encouraged on diverse strategies for the discovery, formulation, and delivery of these modalities to address unmet medical needs.
• Theme 1: Preformulation and Formulation Approaches for Biologics and New Modalities
• Theme 2: Drug Delivery for New Modalities and Therapies
• Theme 3: AI/ML in Drug Discovery and Development
Track 2: Novel Strategies to Advance Biotherapeutic Development
Advances in therapeutic development for targeted delivery, platform technology, high-content bioanalysis and data science.
• Theme 1: Development Strategy for Novel Targeted Therapeutic Delivery
• Theme 2: Advances in Analytical and Bioanalytical Platform Technology
• Theme 3: High Content Bioanalysis
Have ideas that you feel would be perfect for this year’s meeting? Submit your ideas today!